Waypoint is an equipping church that seeks to empower people to live out their faith – therefore we seek to offer internships to help college students explore, develop and live into their unique callings:.
Interested in learning more – contact email@example.com or call 704-837-1043 – or come worship with us at 10am in the Belk Chapel.
Worship Leader (10hrs per week):
Interested in developing your skills in leading corporate worship through music?
- Awaken people to the presence of God through music.
- Be capable of lead vocal and proficient on one instrument.
- Maintain volunteer scheduling and order of worship.
Live-Stream Tech (3hrs per week):
Are you a student interested in media communications and creative arts?
- Setup and produce the livestream for Waypoint’s weekly worship service.
- Edit and post-produce the service in order to publish our social media platforms.
Childcare Assistant – Elementary Teacher (3hrs per week):
Are you a student interested in elementary school education?
- Teach our weekly bible-centered curriculum to 1st-3rd graders.
- Utilize a variety of methods to creatively teach the Bible.
Youth Leader (7hrs per week):
Have you experienced the transformative power of having someone mentor you through the teenage years?
- Gather the middle and high school students once a month for fellowship and service opportunities.
- Invest into the spiritual lives of the Middle and High School students of Waypoint.
All of these positions will be compensated through Waypoint Community Church and some may also qualify for the Davies Fellows program through the Queen’s University Chapel office.